Hey there! Happy Friday to one and all. I hope those of you in the U.S. (and folks elsewhere with a day off on Monday) have an excellent long weekend. Before all of that, though, there’s one more game of Quordle to round out the week with. Clues and the answers for today’s words are coming right up.
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play Quordle: Just start typing in words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine attempts to find them all. The catch is that you play all four words simultaneously.
If you get a letter in the right place for any of the four words, it will light up in green. If a word contains a letter from one of your guesses but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You could always check out the practice games before taking on the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today’s Quordle game, followed by the answers:
Quordle Clues For May 26
- Word 1 (top left) clue — adjective for the feeling of being reluctant or unwilling to do something
- Word 2 (top right) clue — adjective for something that feels rough and dry in your mouth
- Word 3 (bottom left) clue — started
- Word 4 (bottom right) clue — utilize something again
- One of the words has a pair of repeated letters
- Today’s words start with L, M, B and R
Quordle Answers For May 26
Spoiler alert! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to discover today’s Quordle answers.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all there is to it for today’s Quordle clues and answers. I’ll have hints and the solution for Saturday’s game on my blog as soon as I can.
Today, we bring you the answers and clues for the game of Quordle that was conducted on Friday, May 26. Although the daily round of Quordle can be an exciting and challenging affair, it is an excellent exercise for developing and strengthening word skills.
The clues given and the answers to the daily Quordle for Friday, May 26 are as follows:
1. Roulette – This is a game of chance that involves spinning a wheel of numbers.
2. Cucumber – This is a long, dark green vegetable that is widely used in salads.
3. Kaleidoscope – This is an optical toy that produces a constantly changing sequence of geometric patterns.
4. Bungee – This is an extreme sport or activity that involves harnessing yourself and jumping from high structures.
5. Puzzle – This is a mental challenge or game that requires problem solving.
We hope that today’s Quordle was a fun and enjoyable experience for all the participants. We look forward to bringing you further Quordles for the many days ahead.