11 Top Features of the HX130LCR Compact Radius Excavator with Werk-Brau Bucket
December 9, 2020 | Product Knowledge
Hyundai dealer Alta Equipment shares a product spotlight video of the HX130LCR Hyundai Compact Excavator’s top features on their youtube channel. *
Thanks go to Dave Wawrzyniec, Sales Representative at ALTA Equipment, for creating this walkthrough of the machine equipped with 24″ wide triple browser steel tracks, optional dozer blade, 7′ 5″ dipstick, and optional Werk-Brau pin grabber coupler / 30″ bucket.
“With the Werk-Brau pin grabber coupler/ 30″ bucket combo attached to the 7′ 5″ dipstick, the machine will give you roughly a 25′ 3″ maximum reach with a 16′ 6″ max digging depth,” Dave explains.
Spotlighted features of the HX130LCR compact radius excavator:
- Auxiliary hydraulic circuit to power excavator attachments, such as breakers and thumbs (:33 sec)
- Easy access to your air filter for daily servicing -(1:12 sec)
- Nice, big wide cab (1:25 sec)
- Plenty of grab-handles to get in and out of the machine (1:33 sec)
- “Easy up” excavator front window (1:36 sec)
- Air ride seats (1:40 sec)
- Fully adjustable arm rests – forward and back, so any size operator can get comfortable and have the joysticks where they want them (1:46 sec)
- Easy to reach machine controls (1:59 sec)
- Comes with Hyundai’s Hi MATE telematic monitoring system, (free for the first 5 years) (2:02 sec)
- Backup camera is available with the AAVM four corner camera system (2:05 sec)
- 3-YR/ 3,000-HR full machine warranty / 5-YR/ 10,000-HR structural warranty (2:14 sec)
For details on the HX130 LCR Hyundai machine featured with Werk-Brau bucket attachment, contact Dave Wawrzyniec, Sales Representative, ALTA Equipment*.
*Note: Martin Implement is now part of ALTA Equipment Group. Other Hyundai machines are also available.